Friday, April 04, 2008

Week #126: Winner: R Tom Sizemore III


Fog in WV Woods
Originally uploaded by R Tom Sizemore III
This Weeks Winner: R Tom Sizemore III
Week #126: 04/03

Photo: Fog in WV Woods

BEST thing I like: I loved the 'mystery' of this photo – the way my mind is drawn to both WANT to go down the road, while yet, a little fearful of the mist.

Camera: Nikon D70

What I like LEAST: I wish there had been a spot of color in the scene. Perhaps some red leaves or rocks or glistening log without bark, etc.

*********************************************
Late afternoon near Clay, WV. I used a Nikon D70 in a long exposure to capture the shadows and depth.

2 comments:

Scire said...

This is fantastic, Dad. I remember the day when we did this.

Scire said...

I mean, I remember driving along and suddenly the car stops and Jenny, Kevin, Laurie and Myself stood around waiting for you to take the actual picture- but as you can see it was well worth it !